What’s with all these cute brothers getting their sister’s names tattooed on them wtf my brother needs to step his fuckin game up bye
OMG WHAT DID I DO!?
For mobile just hold the reblog button
I LEARNED A THING
All right, all right, all riiiiiiight, here we go.
The video is here.
They’re not being bumholes. You want to know why? Well even if you don’t want to know, here, I’m going to tell you.
- Luke says: “If we don’t come to see you, then we’re sorry.” They’re trying to see everyone. They’re being really generous and thoughtful about us. They want to come see us all, they really do.
- In the video, Ashton says: “We’ve found a very small time slot and we want to do our best to come and say hi to five countries.” They could be spending those five days relaxing or chilling with each other and resting up for later on, but no. They’re going to spend it with the 5sos family.
- They said “excited” seven times in the expanse of like the last minute of the video. Why aren’t we excited too?
Okay, don’t get me wrong here, I know it’s upsetting not to get to see the guys who either saved your life or are your reason to smile, etc.
YOU ARE ALLOWED TO BE UPSET AND SAD AND MAYBE EVEN SHED SOME TEARS. THAT’S OKAY. BUT THINK ABOUT HOW THE BOYS ARE FEELING. CONSIDER THAT FOR A MOMENT.
- It’s expensive to tour. Let’s be honest, before now 5sos was wearing $12 t-shirts from Target and fan-gifted stuff. They’ve only just now upgraded to more expensive Drop Dead wear. And the only reason they wear that is because they share clothes and wear the same thing for a month straight (yes luke i’m talking to you). But it’s expensive to travel and stay in hotels or rent a bus or try and book venues.
- They’re humans. Guess what humans need? Sleep. Rest. R&R. They need a break, but noooo they’re going five days straight on some of the only time they’ve got off soon just to see the 5sos fam that can come and see them.
- They’re taking time out of their lives to spend with us. They could be cuddling or making dinner or watching television with their mum’s. Ashton could be spending time with Harry and Lauren. Luke could be playing cricket with his brothers. Calum could be learning how to cook by his mum. Michael could be go karting with his dad. They could be doing so many other things with their families that they’ve been tweeting about missing and yet here they are touring as much as they can to make US happy.
- They can’t. Some places have recently become unsafe to travel into and they’re physically not allowed to go to certain places. Remember that one time they literally had to sneak into like France or something? I don’t really remember. But their safety should be more important than our desire to see them perform live. And also, even though they’re under their own record label, they’re partnered with Capital Records and that company might not be letting them go wherever they want. There are probably restrictions.
- They’re doing other stuff as well as trying to tour the world. They’re going back on tour with the 1D boys for the WWA tour, they’re trying to finish their album, which might I remind you is ALL FOR US. They’re taking all this time out of their lives to write the perfect album for us. They don’t want to let us down. That’s their goal - to make us happy. Plus they’ve got the North American tour to do and now this.
- These shows are acoustic, they’re not even booking a big venue with all the trimmings. These shows are probably going to be bare minimum. They’re doing acoustics just because they want us to be able to see them. They’ll do whatever it takes. If that isn’t love and dedication, I don’t know what is.
I understand if you’re upset. Be upset. That’s okay. But don’t be rude. Don’t call the boys bumholes because that’s just rude. They’re obviously trying to get everywhere possible, and they know that it’s probably not possible for them to go everywhere. I know if they could put all of the 5sos family into one big room and meet every one of us and play a beautiful show for us, they would. But the reality of it is they can’t. It’s impossible.
Plus, the boys are HUMANS. HUMANS CAN’T GO GO GO ALL THE TIME. They have stress meters and they need sleep and they’ve got anxiety, I’m sure. I’m sure they’re anxious about all of this and they don’t want to upset any of us. They have to rest and sleep and calm down and spend time with their families - who probably miss them terribly.
Bottom line is that they’re trying to make us happy and they can’t do that all at one time, so just be patient :) and don’t upset the boys. xx
i’m just going to leave these here
I wanna see how big the fandom is on Tumblr
come on people
Family is our thing
f a m i l y
I will keep this photo posted for 1 week.
Every time someone Reblogs this photo I will donate 10 cent to charity: water
After the money is donated I will post proof of donation.
Show you care & Reblog.
This has got to be the cutest thing ever omfg